Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lush!

I think we're are at the peak of our garden right now, as you can see
everything is full and green. The hops are a couple of weeks away from
picking. The zuchini plant in the foreground has been kicking out big
ones for a month now. And if you look very carefully you can see just
a hint of orange from my pumpkin in the lowere left. My neighbor Nick
said his pumpkins are not doing very well so it looks like it's coming
down to chris and I. Now that I think about it there's still a good
solid two months left in the competition so anything can still happen.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous lush site. It looks like you'd be swallowed up if you were still for too long. How large a quantity of hops are used in beer making? Maybe I'll try hops sometime just for fun. Are they hard to get started? Seeds? What did you use?

    ReplyDelete