Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Sitting

Last week Chris traveled out if town for four days and in his absense
needed a place to keep his newly planted seeds warm and moist. In a
spirit definitely NOT of competition, I offered to house the seeds. I
supposed I could have taken the opportunity to pull some practical
jokes or sabotage, but rather I knew that this summer during our
travels I'll need to call in the favor for his help.


Here's Chris picking up the seedlings, pretty good germination rate in
our basement. Of course, heaven forbid his pumpkins are bigger, it's
all from the TLC the seeds received at my house.

2 comments:

  1. If Chris manages to beat you (very doubtful) I'll chalk it up to the loving care his seeds got early on at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an ideal competition with everyone encouraging the others to do their best. I really like it.

    Those are some hefty seedlings.

    ReplyDelete